There's no argument that The Packer is the fresh fruit and vegetable industry's leading source for news, information and analysis. The Packer has been reporting every week on the produce industry since 1893. ThePacker.com serves fresh fruit and vegetable growers, packers, and shippers; produce retailers; foodservice distributors; fresh-cut processors; wholesale produce distributors, and allied product and service providers.
For just $99 per year, subscribers to The Packer receive the newspaper 52 weeks a year, plus two annual issues, The Guide and Fresh Trends.
If you have questions, please call our Customer Service line at 1-866-647-0918.
- Download our editorial guidelines here. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies