TK: I would like to hear more responses from the group and readers of The Packer. Take time to give your speculations on the next boom or bust produce commodity.
Buy or sell? Boom or bust? What is the next big winner (or loser) among fresh produce items?
05/23/2011 06:31:00 AM
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court