The likelihood of an apricot purchase slipped four percentage points from Fresh Trends 2012. The likelihood of purchase generally increased according to income.
Apples likely made it through a cold, snowy Michigan winter in good shape, but other fruits may not have been as lucky.
Tomra Sorting Solutions plans to show customers its products and services at the Canadian Produce Marketing Association convention and trade show April 2-4 in Vancouver, British Columbia.
At the California Grape & Tree Fruit League’s annual meeting, the trade group elected David Jackson, president of Reedley, Calif.-based Family Tree Farms, as chairman of its board.
With more acres, warehouse space and new equipment in place, E.W. Brandt & Sons is making a new marketing push for its RemBrandt Masterpiece Fruit brand.
Fresh apricots from Spain have been okayed for shipment to the U.S.More Packer Stories for Apricots
Market Scope - Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
CHILE — Imports — (2-0-0) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to conclude as shipping season draws to a close. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Supplies insufficient and in too few hands to establish a market. LAST REPORT.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court