The likelihood of an apricot purchase slipped four percentage points from Fresh Trends 2012. The likelihood of purchase generally increased according to income.
California’s Agricultural Labor Relations Board has until Dec. 1 to explain to the California Court of Appeals whether it abused its discretion when it refused to count ballots last year regarding the unionization of employees at Gerawan Farming Inc.
Beginning Aug. 12, the California Grape and Tree Fruit League will be known as the California Fresh Fruit Association.
FRESNO, Calif. — As the regional local product forager for Whole Foods, Harv Singh likes to attend the Fresno Food Expo, keeping his eyes and ears open for new trends.
Stemilt Growers has launched a promotion for peak apricot season.
Stemilt Growers’ 2014 apricot harvest kicked off a week earlier than last year, and the company expects a big crop.More Packer Stories for Apricots
Market Scope - Apricots — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 12
CHILE — Imports (4-3-2) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to decrease. Sufficient volume and number of importers to establish a market were expected the week of Jan. 12.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered