Kents predominate in Peru; tommy atkins in Ecuador. One-layer flats of tommy atkins 7s and 9s bound for South Florida ports were mostly $7.50 on Dec. 26, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Year-ago prices were $6 to $6.50.
Peru holds back mangoes after drop in price
01/02/2013 04:57:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry