“The melons may have further been distributed to retail stores, restaurants and food service facilities in other states,” according to the recall.
FDA finds listeria at Burch Farms packing facility
08/14/2012 02:10:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.