An example of excessive recordkeeping requirements included in a January training session described an operation with a clean-out procedure being cited because the signature on its procedures is not from the current manager. Such changes that do not effect procedures should not put a producer out of compliance or require producers to file special forms.
USDA works to streamline organic certification
03/28/2013 09:01:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry