YAKIMA, Wash. — U.S. pear exports have benefited from a weak U.S. dollar, and they stand to get another boost this year in the form of lower Mexican tariffs.
Exports set to grow in multiple markets
09/02/2011 09:44:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry