After a new cross-border trucking agreement, tariffs on U.S. pears in July dropped from 20% to 10%, said Mark Powers, vice president of the Northwest Horticultural Council, Yakima.
Exports set to grow in multiple markets
09/02/2011 09:44:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry