After a new cross-border trucking agreement, tariffs on U.S. pears in July dropped from 20% to 10%, said Mark Powers, vice president of the Northwest Horticultural Council, Yakima.
Exports set to grow in multiple markets
09/02/2011 09:44:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.