The agreement immediately removed half of the retaliatory duties Mexico has applied to $2.4 billion in U.S. exports, including pears, apples, cherries and other fresh produce items.
Exports set to grow in multiple markets
09/02/2011 09:44:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry