U.S. importers expect larger volumes of papayas, limes and other fruits this season.
Turbana Corp. is launching it s “Growing Smiles, Sharing Goodness” campaign to encourage Americans to live actively, eat healthy and become involved community service.
An agreement between Chiquita Brands International Inc. and Organics Unlimited will expand organic banana offerings in the U.S. with fruit from Mexico and Ecuador.
Turbana Corp., Coral Gables, Fla., has launched a plantain chip called Skinny Dippers.
ATLANTA — Ayco Farms Inc. is expanding acreage, offering new commodities, building a distribution center and importing product into more ports.More Packer Stories for Plantains
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court