Chiquita Brands International Inc., is exporting from an upgraded Guatemalan port.
Turbana Corp., is helping physically disadvantaged children in its Colombia banana groves.
The addition of sales and sourcing personnel to the staff of New Limeco LLC aims to build the company’s Latin American fruit and vegetable business.
U.S. importers expect larger volumes of papayas, limes and other fruits this season.
Turbana Corp. is launching it s “Growing Smiles, Sharing Goodness” campaign to encourage Americans to live actively, eat healthy and become involved community service.More Packer Stories for Plantains
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports