The addition of sales and sourcing personnel to the staff of New Limeco LLC aims to build the company’s Latin American fruit and vegetable business.
U.S. importers expect larger volumes of papayas, limes and other fruits this season.
Turbana Corp. is launching it s “Growing Smiles, Sharing Goodness” campaign to encourage Americans to live actively, eat healthy and become involved community service.
An agreement between Chiquita Brands International Inc. and Organics Unlimited will expand organic banana offerings in the U.S. with fruit from Mexico and Ecuador.
Turbana Corp., Coral Gables, Fla., has launched a plantain chip called Skinny Dippers.More Packer Stories for Plantains
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces