U.S. importers expect larger volumes of papayas, limes and other fruits this season.
Turbana Corp. is launching it s “Growing Smiles, Sharing Goodness” campaign to encourage Americans to live actively, eat healthy and become involved community service.
An agreement between Chiquita Brands International Inc. and Organics Unlimited will expand organic banana offerings in the U.S. with fruit from Mexico and Ecuador.
Turbana Corp., Coral Gables, Fla., has launched a plantain chip called Skinny Dippers.
ATLANTA — Ayco Farms Inc. is expanding acreage, offering new commodities, building a distribution center and importing product into more ports.More Packer Stories for Plantains
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution