Schreiber plans to conduct additional trials this summer to study, looking at the best time to treat before harvest. He currently recommends treating no later than four weeks before desiccation, should tuber moth be detected.
Get the dirt on tuber moths
07/01/2006 02:00:00 AM
No matching related articles at this time.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry