Doug OhlemeierAlfie Badalamenti (left), vice president of Coosemans New York Inc., and Ray Hernandez, a buyer, show off zucchini flowers from Israel. Despite the slow economy, wholesalers report steady specialties demand.NEW YORK — Despite the lagging economy, specialties demand remains steady.
Specialties hold their own in challenging economy
02/24/2012 10:49:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case