MONTEREY, Calif. – Tom Church, partner in Salinas-based Church Bros. LLC, has won The Packer’s 2014 Foodservice Achievement Award.
D’Arrigo Bros. Co. of California is shipping a new retail pack of iceless broccoli rabe, modifying a previous offering to extend shelf life, among other features.
Taylor Farms Retail is a partner in a national promotion of Green Giant Fresh cut vegetables that offers consumers instant coupons for $0.55, plus a sweepstakes accessible through quick-response codes.
Fresh Express plans to launch a Shredded Broccoli and Cauliflower salad Aug. 21.
Growers Express has opened a 70,000-square-foot cooler, consolidation and distribution facility for Green Giant Fresh products in Gonzales, Calif.More Packer Stories for Fresh-cut Vegetables
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces