Earthbound Farm, the new kid on the block at WhiteWave Foods Co., continues to boost its new parent company’s bottom line, accounting for almost 20% of WhiteWave’s net sales in the second quarter this year.
MONTEREY, Calif. – Tom Church, partner in Salinas-based Church Brothers, has won The Packer’s 2014 Foodservice Achievement Award.
D’Arrigo Bros. Co. of California is shipping a new retail pack of iceless broccoli rabe, modifying a previous offering to extend shelf life, among other features.
Taylor Farms Retail is a partner in a national promotion of Green Giant Fresh cut vegetables that offers consumers instant coupons for $0.55, plus a sweepstakes accessible through quick-response codes.
Fresh Express plans to launch a Shredded Broccoli and Cauliflower salad Aug. 21.More Packer Stories for Fresh-cut Vegetables
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3