WP Rawl is expanding its fresh-cut production lines.
Calavo Growers Inc. ended 2014 with a strong quarterly report and broke its own record for annual revenue, posting $782.5 million, which was a 13.2% more than its previous high mark logged in 2013.
Chiquita Brands International Inc. is reportedly closing its headquarters in Charlotte, N.C., and will let its employees know the fate of their jobs in the next 90 days.
Chiquita Brands International Inc. will no longer be listed on the New York Stock Exchange because it is now privately owned by Brazilians who have named Brian Kocher interim chief executive officer.
G.O. Fresh has hired Scott Johnson as vice president of sales and marketing.More Packer Stories for Fresh-cut Vegetables
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered