COMMERCE, Calif. — About a couple dozen members of Santa Cruz, Calif.-based California Certified Organic Farmers got a first-hand look at the Los Angeles Wholesale Produce Market April 11 and then visited Heath & Lejeune, a wholesale broker in nearby Commerce.
VIDALIA, Ga. — Packing operations at Stanley Farms’ fresh Vidalia onion operation will be faster than ever this season because of new computerized equipment at the family-owned business.
Shane Towne is the new president of Bean LLC, Indianapolis, Ind.
Sutherland Produce Sales Inc. has named Chris Ford vice president.
H.E.B. is expanding organic offerings with a new label, H-E-B Organics.More Packer Stories for Organic Vegetables
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 3