Four new members are set to join the National Organic Standards Board in January, having been appointed recently by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack.
Red Sun Farms’ first crop of tomatoes on the vine from its Dublin, Va., greenhouse facility is starting production.
For the second time, family-owned Rene Produce LLC has earned recognition from the Mexican government as exporter of the year.
Procacci Bros. Sales Corp., is the latest produce company to promote its products through Sesame Street characters in the Produce Marketing Association and Sesame Workshop’s Eat Brighter! campaign.
A new organic policy adviser is in place for the upcoming fall meeting of the National Organic Standards Board, which is set for Oct. 29-30 in Louisville, Ky.More Packer Stories for Organic Vegetables
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports