Strawberry and sugar snap pea packaging by Amcor Flexibles Europe and Americas and its marketing partners were honored at awards events in London and Tokyo.
Peter Klimczak has joined Los Angeles-based Crystal Valley West Inc. as the company’s general manager.
Women’s Health magazine has named Mann Packing Co. among its “Supermarket Star” honorees for its Mediterranean style Snap Pea Sensations kit.
Salinas, Calif.-based Mann Packing will celebrate the company’s 75th year in business and highlight two products in the new products showcase at the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit in Anaheim in of the Salinas Valley Grower Shipper Pavilion.
Mann Packing Co. and the Produce Mom are promoting the Salinas, Calif.-based grower-shipper’s snap pea kits, part of a new partnership.More Packer Stories for Peas
Market Scope - Peas, green — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 20
CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (14*-14*-15) — Imports via boat and air from Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading moderate. Prices higher. 10-pound cartons snow peas mostly $10, sugar snap peas mostly $10. Quality generally good. *revised.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall