The likelihood of a radish purchase increased two percentage points from Fresh Trends 2012. This red root is a favorite with older consumers.
A partnership will help a leading Florida sweet corn grower-shipper expand to year-round production.
A stretch of heavy rain and cool temperatures in mid-May pushed back the start of Ohio vegetable production by several days for some growers, leaving them hoping to catch up in June with a return to warm weather.
VALE, Channel Islands — Two friends and I were visiting the island of Guernsey recently, spending a sunny March morning looking for a Neolithic burial mound.
BELLE GLADE, Fla. — Surviving the cold January weather, South Florida’s celery, lettuce and radish deals are continuing and grower-shippers expect normal harvesting.
BELLE GLADE, Fla. — Florida grower-shippers are eyeing regular fall cabbage, lettuce, celery and radish deals.More Packer Stories for Radishes
Market Scope - Radishes — F.o.b.s as of July 21
OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 4-2-3, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early slow, late moderate. Prices lower. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.45-7.75, 48s mostly $8.35-9.75. Quality variable.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces