These handy lettuce blends make life easier for more than half of all consumers. The likelihood of a salad mix purchase fell six percentage points from Fresh Trends 2012, however, the mixes were the No. 1 produce item that consumers said they were buying now that they did not buy previously.
Veg Pro International has introduced four Asian-themed vegetable stir fry bowls to Canadian retailers under its Fresh Attitude label.
LA QUINTA, Calif. — More people than ever have no faith in the American dream.
Chiquita Brands International Inc. is reportedly closing its headquarters in Charlotte, N.C., and will let its employees know the fate of their jobs in the next 90 days.
Consumers of organic produce are buying more leafy greens and blends, but aren’t necessarily tossing them into a salad bowl.
Chiquita Brands International Inc. will no longer be listed on the New York Stock Exchange because it is now privately owned by Brazilians who have named Brian Kocher interim chief executive officer.More Packer Stories for Salad Mix
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- Sun World names new CEO, details strategy