Dole to 'Peel the Love' again
03/19/2014 4:17:38 PMIf you missed Dole’s Peel the Love food truck last summer, don’t worry. The Westlake Village,... Read more.
New cavendish variety 'reminiscent' of gros michel
03/19/2014 4:12:25 PMThe cavendish banana came to the industry’s rescue in the 1950s when the popular and dominant... Read more.
Bananas still have great appeal
03/19/2014 3:40:47 PMWhen it comes to the produce department, bananas are king, and the companies that import and distribute... Read more.
Leaner crop could mean post-Easter supply gaps
03/19/2014 3:08:49 PMShorter volumes and peaking interest in the product have sweet potato marketers smiling in 2014. Sweet... Read more.
North Carolina commission puts on retail promotion
03/19/2014 2:57:01 PMThe Benson-based North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission has joined “Got to be NC Agriculture,” a... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court