Sweet potato industry leverages locally grown movement, exports
09/15/2014 12:48:18 PMLocal sales are important to the sweet potato industry, growers say. “Eating local is important when... Read more.
Paramount Citrus honored as Industry Advocate of the Year
09/12/2014 11:21:25 AMThe United Fresh Produce Association honored Paramount Citrus as the Produce Industry Advocate of the... Read more.
Conference keys on school nutrition, immigration reform
09/11/2014 2:24:54 PMWASHINGTON, D.C. — Focusing on the continuing need for immigration reform and the fight to keep... Watch Video.
Retreat not an option for school nutrition standards
09/11/2014 2:48:50 PMWASHINGTON, D.C. — For key public policy influencers engaged in the debate over school nutrition... Watch Video.
Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
09/10/2014 12:48:54 PMWASHINGTON, D.C. — Fighting GMO labeling initiatives on a state-by-state basis is unsustainable, but Cathleen... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth