Water issues creep up on Santa Maria growers
04/16/2014 12:57:48 PMSanta Maria is in much better shape than California’s San Joaquin Valley when it comes to adequate... Read more.
Lyon artichokes peak at Beachside Produce
04/16/2014 12:54:00 PMBeachside Produce LLC expects peak volumes of its proprietary lyon artichoke variety April through June. The... Read more.
Gold Coast Packing plans salad kit expansion
04/16/2014 12:41:23 PMAbout a year after Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. licensed some salads to Gold Coast Packing Inc. for... Read more.
Low March market picks up in April
04/16/2014 12:11:37 PMPlentiful supplies out of Mexico and a rapidly ramping up deal in California, combined with weather-slowed... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court