Deardorff expands organic production, sales staff
11/11/2014 10:11:35 AMOxnard, Calif.-based Deardorff Family Farms has expanded its organic fall/winter production as well as its... Read more.
Michigan industry optimistic about recovery
11/11/2014 9:54:39 AMMichigan produce distributors are optimistic about their state’s economic recovery and what it means for... Read more.
Greenhouse, apples prove hot items in Michigan
11/11/2014 9:45:31 AMGreenhouse and convenience products and new apple varieties rank among the hottest items for Michigan... Read more.
Trucking and cold storage continue to grow
11/11/2014 9:30:06 AMWhile many parts of the economy experience a sluggish recovery to pre-recession levels, cold storage... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth