American Food Distributors posts PACA surety bond
07/18/2014 1:41:13 PMDenver-based American Food Distributors Inc. has posted a $260,000 surety bond with the U.S. Department... Read more.
Domex reports outstanding fruit quality
07/18/2014 1:36:36 PMDomex Superfresh Growers reports outstanding quality on both its cherry and apple crops. “Cherry harvest is... Watch Video.
Papaya, banana growers sue Hawaii County over GMO ban
07/17/2014 11:28:30 AMHawaiian papaya and banana growers have joined cattlemen and floral producers to fight a ban on open-air... Watch Video.
Retailers glean farmers market insight
07/17/2014 11:31:10 AMVariety, freshness, entertainment and local fare are among the primary draws of major farmers markets... Read more.
UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
07/17/2014 11:29:48 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Groundwater supplies pumped from wells will make up most of the shortfall... Read more.
New facility consolidates Green Giant Fresh shipping
07/16/2014 11:58:45 AMGrowers Express has opened a 70,000-square-foot cooler, consolidation and distribution facility for Green Giant Fresh... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Dulcinea Farms manager to leave; other changes planned