Montreal Public Markets require vendors to label produce source
12/02/2013 4:48:56 PMThe desire to know where food comes from is so strong in Montreal that even the city’s famous... Read more.
Leeks marketed to North American consumers
12/02/2013 4:36:21 PMMichelle Rajotte is on a mission to make leeks as familiar as broccoli to North American consumers. Les... Read more.
Lufa opens second rooftop greenhouse
12/02/2013 4:18:12 PMMontreal-based Lufa Farms, which built the world’s first commercial urban rooftop greenhouse in early 2011,... Read more.
Tropicals bring exotic flair to supermarket displays
12/02/2013 4:06:32 PMMore tropical fruit is arriving in Montreal to fill supermarket displays. St. Laurent, Quebec-based Jirstrek Fruits... Read more.
Quebec’s big apple crop faces likely price drop
12/02/2013 3:47:21 PMQuebec apple growers, with an above average-sized crop to sell, are bracing for a drop in price as... Read more.
- California citrus growers access damage
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
- Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk