2014 Georgia Farmer of the Year named
04/02/2014 11:44:59 AMPhilip Grimes of Docia Farms, Tifton, Ga., is the winner of the 2014 Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Georgia... Read more.
New pads aim to protect soft fruit
04/02/2014 11:35:06 AMSirane, based in Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom, has introduced a new product, Dri-fresh Soft-hold fruit... Read more.
Boskovich Farms adds director of growing operations
04/01/2014 4:35:29 PMBoskovich Farms, Oxnard, Calif., has hired Steve Adams as director of growing operations and grower... Read more.
Apple donations help families celebrate Passover
04/01/2014 3:32:59 PMThe New York Apple Association, Fishers, and New York Apple Sales, Castleton, N.Y., are donating apples... Read more.
Market Fresh Produces adds member to corporate staff
04/01/2014 1:05:07 PMMarket Fresh Produce, Nixa, Mo., hired Brian Morris as vendor managed inventory/packaging specialist. Morris will be... Read more.
Restaurateurs remain optimistic, despite softening of traffic
03/31/2014 4:48:25 PMStormy weather in many parts of the country in February dampened restaurant traffic for the third... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up