Distributors report Florida produce sales strong
02/25/2014 11:48:26 AMORLANDO, Fla. — Produce sales are generally consistent for many Florida distributors. While some wholesalers in... Read more.
Tourists help drive sales, export sales consistent
02/25/2014 11:10:04 AMORLANDO, Fla. — A big advantage of the Sunshine State is its moderate and favorable winter weather. Distributors... Read more.
Scalisi increases organic sales, moves to new facility
02/25/2014 10:49:26 AMJack Scalisi Wholesale Fruit & Produce plans to expand its organic offerings after relocating to... Read more.
Increased health interest spurs consumption gains
02/25/2014 10:01:01 AMIn Florida, a state dominated by older adults enjoying their retirement, opportunities seem ripe for... Read more.
Watermelon board to take milestone celebration to next level
02/19/2014 2:46:45 PMSAVANNAH, Ga. — While the focus was on fun and the 100th anniversary celebration, there was... Watch Video.
Unified Grocers presents award to Northgate González Markets
02/21/2014 11:49:51 AMNorthgate González Markets, Anaheim, Calif., received the 2014 Ben Schwartz Retail Grocery Visionary Award from... Read more.
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate