08/25/2014 12:32:51 PMHappy Meals are going bananas — the latest fruit item to join burger giant McDonald’s... Read more.
Hillary Clingstone, John Kiwi and other peace ambassadors
08/25/2014 12:33:18 PMRussia cut off its nose to spite its face, but now it is looking to stem some of the bleeding. In... Read more.
More answers still to come in food safety research
08/25/2014 12:33:48 PMWhile the need to reduce risk of foodborne illness in fresh produce is not new, it remains at the... Read more.
Sun rises on new Web domain as organic sector grows
08/25/2014 12:39:51 PMResearch released this summer by Consumer Reports shows 45% of U.S. residents buy organic foods at... Watch Video.
California melon quality high, but markets sluggish
08/25/2014 12:28:48 PMMelon growers in California report outstanding quality but surprisingly tepid demand for some varieties. Turlock Fruit... Watch Video.
CORRECTED: Bananas now in test phase for Happy Meals
08/25/2014 12:22:10 PMCORRECTED: Bananas, blueberries and grapes could be joining Cuties clementines and apple slices on McDonald’s... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised