UPDATED: Gill Corn Farms closes, sells operation to foundation
01/20/2014 1:01:40 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:54 p.m.) Gill Corn Farms Inc. has closed and sold its operations to a foundation... Read more.
Chilean stone fruit volumes down sharply
01/20/2014 1:04:57 PMChilean stone fruit shipments to the U.S. will likely be significantly lower this season, though promotions... Read more.
Strong Texas economy sparks retail expansion
01/20/2014 1:30:01 PMSpurred by energy development and a rebounding technology sector, Texas has become a hotbed of retail... Read more.
Category holds steady as interest, demand increase
01/13/2014 2:00:14 PMThe organic train keeps chugging along. While category growth slowed a bit during the recession, organic... Read more.
California losses spur demand for import mandarins
01/13/2014 1:47:10 PMDemand for Spanish and Moroccan mandarins is strong as California deals with the effects of devastating... Read more.
- Hillary Clinton coming to United Fresh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Albertsons parent company to buy Safeway
- Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case
- Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges