This season in Quebec won't match 2013
06/30/2014 12:40:51 PMAfter one of the best seasons in 10 years, Quebec growers now face a more normal year, complete with... Read more.
Fight consumption drop
06/30/2014 12:27:21 PMJust when we start to think the produce industry is on an all-time roll of success and good news,... Read more.
Some schools get resourceful in tackling food waste
06/30/2014 12:30:32 PMFood waste is increasingly being recognized as a major problem in the U.S., with the Environmental... Read more.
Engineer lettuce growers highlight production science
06/30/2014 12:31:06 PMJapanese electronics maker Fujitsu Ltd. is growing high-tech lettuce in a semiconductor manufacturing plant. That should... Read more.
UPDATED: CMI targets C-stores with Go-Go Fresh cherries trial
06/30/2014 12:22:04 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 3:57 p.m.) Columbia Marketing International is targeting convenience stores with a new 6-ounce... Read more.
USDA welcomes comments on review of mango board
06/30/2014 12:24:22 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Marketing Service is reviewing the Mango Promotion, Research, and... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- QPMA notes Hamel's roots in Quebec produce