UPDATED: U.S. stopped imports of avocados from Mexico town
12/09/2013 9:10:46 AMThe U.S. has temporarily stopped importing avocados from Tancitaro, Michoacan, Mexico, over security concerns. But according... Read more.
Improvements abound for Montreal produce firms
12/02/2013 3:00:00 PMMontreal’s fresh produce industry is faring well overall. On the wholesale side, Canadawide has moved into... Read more.
Food safety fast track
12/02/2013 2:59:28 PMCanada’s food safety regulations appear to be in the passing lane while here in the U.S. lawmakers... Read more.
Have yourself a merry fresh Christmas
12/02/2013 2:59:05 PM'Tis the season to sell celery, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la. Carolers aren’t likely to be singing that line door... Read more.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future