Local, non-GMO trending high for greenhouse growers
03/17/2014 12:57:43 PMTwo trending topics on many produce growers’ marketing agendas this season — locally grown and... Read more.
Strong economic signs
03/17/2014 12:55:56 PMIt’s a rare week that we don’t cover a merger, acquisition or significant business expansion... Read more.
Locally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants
03/17/2014 12:55:31 PMLocally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants. Farmers are touted by name and... Read more.
Industry, community leader named Importer of the Year
03/17/2014 12:44:07 PMTUBAC, Ariz. — Jaime Chamberlain, president of J-C Distributing Inc., Nogales, and past chairman of... Watch Video.
Association seeks to lift mandate to serve produce
03/17/2014 12:43:22 PMThe fight is on over school nutrition standards that require schools to serve students a half cup... Read more.
Chilean green grape prices to rise, red prices to fall
03/17/2014 12:45:52 PMChilean green grape prices will likely rise in late March, but red grape prices should come down as... Watch Video.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court