It’s a water crisis
07/21/2014 1:43:20 PMRetailers, and, in turn, consumers, haven’t seen much effect from the drought in California this... Read more.
New demand drivers pose game-changing opportunity
07/21/2014 1:43:56 PMSocial responsibility? Local sourcing? “Clean” food? What starts out as a niche driver of demand often... Read more.
Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
07/21/2014 1:44:32 PMPack the bags — we’re headed to Hawaii! A new Facebook friend has planted a seed in my... Read more.
Empire State production to begin late on some items
07/21/2014 1:45:56 PMThough cabbage, sweet corn and cucumbers are starting late, growers expect to begin harvesting other... Read more.
UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
07/21/2014 12:52:13 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Groundwater supplies pumped from wells will make up most of the shortfall... Read more.
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita