Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
10/20/2014 2:02:28 PMHeavy rains in Florida and an early end to California deals should keep tomato markets very strong... Read more.
Connect on several levels
10/20/2014 2:27:34 PMAs much as technology has contributed to and changed the nature of the fresh produce industry, Fresh... Read more.
Will retailers love new products the day after PMA?
10/20/2014 2:27:59 PMHit me with something new. Perhaps more than any other produce event in North America, the Produce... Read more.
Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
10/20/2014 2:28:30 PMTraditional or “mainstream” agriculture has been trying to foster a responsible solution to producing enough... Read more.
Citrus, import sales veterans start Classic Harvest
10/20/2014 2:08:20 PMA trio of citrus and import sales veterans has started Classic Harvest, an importer and grower-shipper... Read more.
Florida citrus production declines slightly on most varieties
10/20/2014 2:21:40 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 4:30 p.m.) The first official season forecast for Florida citrus shows slight declines... Watch Video.
Dole agreeing to remain at Port of Gulfport until 2037
10/20/2014 2:30:35 PMLease negotiations between Dole Fresh Fruit Co., and the Port of Gulfport could extend Dole’s... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage