Russet prices still low as harvest nears
07/21/2014 1:39:21 PMStubbornly low russet prices left marketers scrambling to clear the pipeline before new crop spuds... Watch Video.
Local trumps all
07/14/2014 12:49:57 PMConsumers in the Pacific Northwest want to know where their fresh produce comes from, and shippers... Read more.
New band tags help Sterino Farms educate leek, fennel consumers
07/14/2014 12:49:11 PMSterino Farms knew its leeks and fennel were quality products, but it turns out that some consumers... Read more.
Talk of enhanced ag water conservation is all wet
07/14/2014 12:42:00 PMEvery now and then — and particularly during a drought — some group issues a report that... Read more.
Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
07/14/2014 12:32:04 PMCurtis DeBerry, owner of Progreso Produce Ltd., has been indicted on nine counts including wire fraud,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised