UPDATED: Are Mexican tariffs on U.S. fruit coming again?
10/13/2014 9:38:46 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 9) The U.S. Department of Transportation must decide soon how to proceed... Read more.
Giumarra redesigns Nature’s Partner brand
10/13/2014 9:37:34 AMThe Giumarra Cos. plans to debut a redesign of its Nature’s Partner brand in October for fall... Read more.
Smooth Georgia to Florida vegetable transition expected
10/13/2014 10:05:49 AMIMMOKALEE, Fla. — Despite slogging through heavy early fall rains that disrupted plantings and kept... Watch Video.
Construction progresses on new Mission Produce facility
10/13/2014 10:19:39 AMMission Produce is more than half-way through an expansion and construction project that will more... Read more.
UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
10/13/2014 9:36:30 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Oct. 9) Wal-Mart says it wants to help create a more sustainable food system.,... Watch Video.
Make your own PACA
10/06/2014 11:04:17 AMSometimes Canada isn’t included in export figures because it’s not like sending product to the... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving