“Of course, weather could dictate ultimate volume, and the first half of August began with rain in the two important valleys, Concordia and Tucuman, but we did have mild temperatures this winter, which resulted in the good fruit development,” he said.
Early start for blueberries in Argentina should fit U.S. markets
09/07/2012 10:29:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry