PrimusLabs authorizes the use of its name or logo for those clients posting food safety data on its website, according to the PrimusLabs website. In addition, those clients authorized to use the PrimusLabs logo or name consent to the display of their efforts to third parties, company policy reads.
UPDATED: Mexican mangoes wind down as investigation continues
09/07/2012 09:30:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.