“No. 1, they do not slip when ready. They have much higher brix when mature, will last in controlled storage for two to three weeks and are much more dense flesh than old-fashioned types,” he said.
Specialty melons help increase sales at retail
04/19/2013 01:05:00 PM
- FDA ups criminal prosecution for food safety violations
- Jensen brothers meet with listeria victims' families
- Jensens give listeria victims control of case against PrimusLabs
- Jensens could get probation; sue Primus for negligence
- Jensens plead guilty in criminal cantaloupe case
- Jensen brothers sue auditing firm in cantaloupe case
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry