United Farm Workers became certified at Gerawan Farming in 1992. No collective bargaining agreement was established and negotiations ended in 1995, according to board records. The union contacted the company in October 2012, seeking to resume talks.
Votes cast but count waits at Gerawan Farming
11/07/2013 10:06:00 AM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.