UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
07/18/2014 12:31:20 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 17) Groundwater supplies pumped from wells will make up most of the shortfall... Read more.
Kuwata award presentation helps highlight FPFC expo
07/18/2014 12:32:01 PMANAHEIM, Calif. — About 1,500 store-level produce and floral workers checked out new products and... Watch Video.
L.A. produce market enjoys slow, steady growth
07/18/2014 12:37:08 PMLOS ANGELES — Wholesale business is inching upward in the Los Angeles produce market this summer... Watch Video.
School nutrition leaders look for solutions
07/18/2014 12:31:42 PMA meeting this summer could help to avoid a food fight in the school cafeteria this fall. In a gathering... Watch Video.
Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
07/18/2014 12:30:56 PMCurtis DeBerry, owner of Progreso Produce Ltd., has been indicted on nine counts including wire fraud,... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million