USDA restricts nine PACA violators, holds surety bond
06/27/2014 1:14:43 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has restricted nine produce businesses for failure to pay reparation... Read more.
Fresh & Easy launches fresh campaign
06/27/2014 1:09:40 PMIn its reintroduction to the market, Yucaipa-owned Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is relying on... Read more.
United Fresh 2014 expo notes 4
06/20/2014 11:39:56 AMThe Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items... Read more.
Whistleblower: Adams Produce fraud lasted years, cost millions
06/27/2014 1:14:07 PMAdams Produce Co. allegedly had been defrauding the government for years — for as much as $15... Read more.
Tomato prices to stay high
06/20/2014 10:20:43 AMTomato markets will likely stay hot until California and East Coast production ramps up. Tomato prices... Watch Video.
Women in Produce honors Food Lion category manager
06/27/2014 1:15:20 PMCHICAGO — Teri Miller’s career at Food Lion has taken her from the neat and predictable... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised