USDA sanctions two companies, reinstates another
08/22/2014 9:43:22 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has imposed sanctions on two produce companies for failure to pay... Read more.
Brazilians’ bid to buy Chiquita rebuffed
08/22/2014 9:39:46 AMChiquita Brands International has rejected an overture by two Brazilian companies to buy the company. Charlotte,... Read more.
UPDATED: Supervalu expo focuses on fresh
08/15/2014 9:44:13 AMST. PAUL, Minn. — Boasting 1,450 retailers, 1,500 vender representatives and 850 Supervalu employees, the... Watch Video.
Comito wins Jan Fleming Produce Legacy Award
08/15/2014 10:06:16 AMCHICAGO — Brendan Comito is the winner of the 2014 Jan Fleming Produce Legacy Award. Comito,... Watch Video.
Cuties headed for permanent presence in Happy Meals
08/15/2014 10:05:39 AMSun Pacific’s Cutie clementines are set to become part of McDonald’s Happy Meals after a... Read more.
Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/15/2014 9:46:31 AMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration