Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
07/18/2014 12:30:56 PMCurtis DeBerry, owner of Progreso Produce Ltd., has been indicted on nine counts including wire fraud,... Read more.
UPDATED: Del Monte Fresh product launches include proteins
07/11/2014 11:35:57 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 4:39 p.m.) Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A. is adding single-serve salad bowls and fruit... Read more.
Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
07/11/2014 11:29:29 AMA new study confirms what mandated Florida tomato safety practices have long recommended: cloths used... Watch Video.
Demand, gaps drive California grape prices
07/18/2014 12:39:00 PMDemand for California grapes may be easing — but not by much — after a Fourth of July... Watch Video.
USDA restricts 6 PACA violators, holds surety bond
07/11/2014 11:30:18 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has imposed sanctions on six produce businesses for failing to... Read more.
Northwest cherries records all-time best June volume
07/11/2014 11:35:40 AMA monthly record 10.3 million boxes of cherries shipped from the region in June, according to Yakima,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case