From the show floor: PMA Foodservice 2014 booths 2
08/08/2014 11:57:45 AMThe Packer's Editor Greg Johnson and staff writer Mike Hornick collected the following news items... Read more.
Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery
08/08/2014 12:00:10 PMWawona Packing Co. is expanding its July 19 stone fruit recall related to listeria contamination,... Read more.
O’Brien reveals plans to retire from Schnuck Markets
08/08/2014 12:03:36 PMAfter a distinguished 42-year career at Schnuck Markets Inc., Mike O’Brien is soon retiring and... Read more.
Texas to ship smaller citrus
08/08/2014 12:25:27 PMTexas orange and grapefruit shippers can market smaller sizes through a new U.S. Department of Agriculture... Read more.
UPDATED: Southeast Produce Council founder dies at age 64
08/08/2014 12:02:49 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 12:38 p.m.) Terry Vorhees, executive director of the Southeast Produce Council, died July... Watch Video.
USDA cites Arizona company for PACA violations
08/01/2014 12:44:48 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has cited Triple R Distributing LLC, Nogales, Ariz., for failing... Read more.
UPDATE: Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
08/01/2014 12:43:18 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE July 31) Two top officials at an Ontario greenhouse face criminal fraud charges... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall