USDA names Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee
08/01/2014 12:45:47 PMAfter a more than three-year absence, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry... Read more.
USDA cites PACA violator for $4.3 million debt
08/01/2014 12:46:22 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has cited Forest Park, Ga.-based La Merced Produce LLC, for failing... Read more.
Church Brothers partner wins foodservice award
08/01/2014 12:44:33 PMMONTEREY, Calif. – Tom Church, partner in Salinas-based Church Brothers LLC, has won The Packer’s... Watch Video.
UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
08/01/2014 12:43:56 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE July 28) It’s only two pages, but a document signed by U.S. and Mexican officials... Read more.
Washington apple industry accepts no self-limitations
07/25/2014 12:43:16 PMYou haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? In fact, you haven’t even heard of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised