UPDATED: Indian River citrus packers merging
06/27/2014 1:07:39 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, June 25) An operating merger between two Indian River citrus companies could make... Read more.
USDA restricts nine PACA violators, holds surety bond
06/27/2014 1:14:43 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has restricted nine produce businesses for failure to pay reparation... Read more.
Stone fruit shipper gets non-GMO stamp
06/27/2014 1:09:16 PMMountain View Fruit Sales, Reedley, Calif., is adding the Non-GMO Project Verified logo to packaging,... Watch Video.
Whistleblower: Adams Produce fraud lasted years, cost millions
06/27/2014 1:14:07 PMAdams Produce Co. allegedly had been defrauding the government for years — for as much as $15... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces