Westside deal could start by 4th of July
06/20/2014 10:30:06 AMBuyers might be able to snap up some high-quality melons out of California’s Westside growing... Watch Video.
Pom wins right to sue Coke for false advertising
06/20/2014 10:13:29 AMIts iconic soft drink may be the real thing, but as far as the Supreme Court is concerned Coca Cola’s... Read more.
Blueberries are new hit at restaurants
06/20/2014 10:19:57 AMCustomer interest in healthy dining options is generating menus with more colorful fruits, a new Technomic... Read more.
United Fresh 2014 expo notes 3
06/20/2014 10:12:38 AMThe Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million