Called “citrus caviar,” the small, California limes are now in season and Frieda’s expects to supply volume of the sought-after gourmet ingredient through December, according to the release.
Frieda’s introducing finger limes
07/03/2013 03:29:00 PM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?