It’s not uncommon for the fruit’s skin color to range from dark green to rusty red and its inside is greenish white to pink caviar-like bubbles of tangy citrus that “pop on the tongue,” Frieda’s officials said in the release.
Frieda’s introducing finger limes
07/03/2013 03:29:00 PM
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 5
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 4
- New York sale benefits Ag Against Hunger
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- JOH nets $135,000 for children’s charities
- Alliance for Food and Farming calls for end to “Dirty Dozen"