TransCert offers free help for shippers, carriers
09/19/2014 2:44:53 PMTwo companies — Food Safety Consultants and Ryan Systems — are offering free assistance to... Read more.
UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
09/19/2014 8:44:36 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 11:40 a.m.) Revised versions of the proposed produce safety rule and three other... Read more.
FDA partners with states to implement produce safety rule
09/17/2014 12:00:04 PMThe Food and Drug Administration will partner with state departments of agriculture to help implement... Read more.
Lotpath offering targets developers, produce industry
09/16/2014 11:26:06 AMFresno, Calif.-based Lotpath Inc. has released a developer application programming interface for Lotpath Quality, its... Watch Video.
Borton Fruit partners with Birko on food safety
09/16/2014 10:56:14 AMGrower-shipper Borton Fruit now uses equipment and products from Birko as part of its overall food... Read more.
UPDATED: Expo Fresh, Taylor Farms recall roma tomatoes
09/15/2014 10:42:18 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Sept. 16) Expo Fresh LLC, San Diego, and Taylor Farms are voluntarily recalling... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports