Food safety poll ‘votes’ show liability should be shared
04/17/2014 11:11:05 AMBALTIMORE — Retailers and third-party auditors should be held liable in foodborne illness outbreaks along... Read more.
F&S achieves SQF certification for fifth time
04/16/2014 4:13:00 PMF&S Produce Co. Inc., has again received Safe Quality Food certification 2000 Level 3, the highest... Read more.
Air treatment systems seeing more use in produce operations
04/16/2014 4:09:19 PMRGF Environmental Group Inc., is increasing its marketing of an air treatment system in the produce... Read more.
Simplified Software upgrades produce products
04/16/2014 3:18:46 PMSimplified Software has released upgrades to its produce-specific software packages. Santa Cruz, Calif.-based Simplified made changes... Read more.
Companies partner to provide CanadaGAP certification
04/15/2014 1:48:01 PMTwo certification and inspection companies are working together to offer CanadaGAP services in the province... Read more.
Frieda’s launches ‘scary fruit’ campaign
04/16/2014 11:59:10 AMFrieda’s Inc. wants “to change the way America eats fruits & vegetables” with a scary... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments