FDA gets high marks — for now
09/12/2014 10:50:22 AMOfficials with the Food and Drug Administration get high marks for their willingness to meet with... Read more.
FDA gives positive FSMA outlook
09/11/2014 3:10:32 PMWASHINGTON, D.C. — The journey of the Food Safety Modernization Act continues, but Mike Taylor,... Read more.
Cargo Data offering Wal-Mart-approved temperature recorders
09/11/2014 9:25:46 AMCargo Data Corp., is promoting temperature recorders approved by Wal-Mart. The recorder has been approved for... Watch Video.
Food safety is bipartisan
09/05/2014 11:01:20 AMThe Food Safety Modernization Act implementation is going slower than expected, and it’s starting to... Read more.
California produce pesticide proves regulation-compliant
09/03/2014 4:45:01 PMThe vast majority of California-grown produce has little or no pesticide residue, according to state... Read more.
Tomato growers, packers learn to prepare for recalls
09/02/2014 5:16:26 PMNAPLES, Fla. — Food safety practices are important but companies should also be prepared to... Watch Video.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus