China to get more FDA staff
11/10/2014 2:07:53 PMSpeaking at a food safety conference in Shanghai, Food and Drug Administration Deputy Commissioner for... Read more.
UPDATE: Officials embargo sprouts; FDA listeria probe ongoing
11/10/2014 12:48:13 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Nov. 13, 2014) Federal officials are warning retailers and restaurant operators who received... Read more.
Georgia offers food safety session with FDA officials
11/07/2014 4:19:06 PMRequirements of the food and Drug Administration’s proposed produce safety rule are scheduled to be... Read more.
BioSafe adds manager
11/07/2014 2:38:12 PMBioSafe Systems has added a manager. Brent Byers was named territory manager for the Southeast of... Read more.
PMA holds Web seminar on food safety regulations
11/04/2014 1:39:57 PMFood and Drug Administration officials briefed nearly 200 participants in a Produce Marketing Association Web... Read more.
Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
10/30/2014 4:23:28 PMFor additional details, please see our previous coverage. A Colorado judge has refused to dismiss at... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine