International group encourages uniform traceability regs
08/20/2014 12:33:36 PMAfter reviewing traceability rules from 21 countries, the Global Food Traceability Center has published a... Read more.
Software looks to ease audit burden
08/19/2014 4:45:00 PMLooking to erase some of the paperwork of the audit process, the Littleton, Colo.-based ASAP Audits... Read more.
FDA deputy commissioner speaks at policy conference
08/19/2014 10:52:29 AMDeputy commissioner for Foods and Veterinary Medicine, Food and Drug Administration Michael Taylor is scheduled... Read more.
Cargo Data Corp. rolls out chart-view temp recorder
08/18/2014 1:12:59 PMCargo Data Corp. has introduced its chart-view reusable temperature recorder. Ventura, Calif.-based Cargo Data’s Boomerang 2... Watch Video.
Deardorff installs RedLine traceability system
08/13/2014 11:35:57 AMDeardorff Family Farms has upgraded its traceability and inventory control technology. Oxnard, Calif.-based Deardorff has installed... Watch Video.
Brooks Tropicals recalls avocados after FDA salmonella test
08/11/2014 2:50:11 PMBrooks Tropicals LLC, Homestead, Fla., has recalled 401 boxes of fresh, green-skinned avocados because a... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad