CanadaGAP certification course set for October
09/12/2014 4:24:42 PMAn auditor training course for the CanadaGAP program is set for Oct. 6-10 in Guelph, Ontario. The... Read more.
FDA gets high marks — for now
09/12/2014 10:50:22 AMOfficials with the Food and Drug Administration get high marks for their willingness to meet with... Read more.
GS1 officials schedule workshops
09/11/2014 9:14:02 AMGS1 US plans workshops on Global Data Synchronization Network enhancements and supply chain visibility. The Lawrenceville,... Read more.
Cargo Data offering Wal-Mart-approved temperature recorders
09/11/2014 9:25:46 AMCargo Data Corp., is promoting temperature recorders approved by Wal-Mart. The recorder has been approved for... Watch Video.
Ohio State surveying greenhouse tomato production
09/08/2014 4:01:31 PMOhio State University’s extension service wants to know more about production practices used by greenhouse... Read more.
California produce pesticide proves regulation-compliant
09/03/2014 4:45:01 PMThe vast majority of California-grown produce has little or no pesticide residue, according to state... Read more.
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Harvest Sensations expands ready-to-juice line
- Fresh Direct Produce hires new management member
- Court dismisses tomato growers’ case against FDA; appeal planned
- Management moves, additions at Church Brothers
- United Fresh begins work on Fresh Start Foundation