Court order closes sprouts distributor
12/02/2013 5:12:37 PMA history of unsanitary conditions that includes a positive test for listeria in sprouts last spring... Read more.
Canadawide moves into consolidated space
12/02/2013 3:15:53 PMGeorge Pitsikoulis, president of Montreal-based Canadawide, always knew his employees cared about the family-run company. On... Read more.
Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
11/30/2013 3:10:02 PMA federal judge has set a March hearing in a case against Safeway Inc. that seeks to force the retailer... Read more.
Canada gears up regulations for its food safety law
11/27/2013 11:58:59 AMCanada’s food safety regulations are in the passing lane. The Safe Food for Canadians Act was... Read more.
FDA’s report shows 2% inspection rate for imports
11/27/2013 11:47:06 AMConsistent with recent years, the Food and Drug Administration inspected just less than 2% of food... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- California citrus growers access damage
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis
- UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk