Pennsylvania steps up cold-chain enforcement
06/25/2014 5:35:38 PMFor more food safety and traceability news, check out our Special Section. Truckers hauling refrigerated loads... Read more.
Council backs PTI case label implementation
06/25/2014 5:08:13 PMAs its semi-annual meeting in Chicago, the Produce Traceability Initiative Leadership Council continued to push... Read more.
Metal frame container marketed for efficiencies
06/24/2014 10:49:03 AMA new type of metal container could reduce the number of cartons sent to landfills. Avery Packaging... Read more.
Microbac adopts Veriflow for food pathogen detection
06/23/2014 5:09:02 PMPittsburgh-based Microbac Laboratories, Inc. has adopted Invisible Sentinel Inc.’s Veriflow diagnostic technology for detection of... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million