More needles found in PEI potatoes
12/31/2014 11:50:42 AMCavendish Farms, a Prince Edward Island processor, has narrowed the potential source of potatoes tampered... Read more.
FDA warns Brooklyn wholesaler to clean up its act
12/24/2014 11:45:06 AMThe Food and Drug Administration has Brooklyn wholesaler New Yung Wah Trading Co. in its sights because... Read more.
Canadians possibly sickened by caramel apple listeria outbreak
12/24/2014 11:13:24 AMTwo Canadians have been sickened, possibly by a listeria outbreak related to caramel apples that in... Read more.
Federal judge orders Safeway to produce witnesses
12/23/2014 11:20:27 AMA federal judge has ruled against Safeway Inc., ordering the retailer to produce witnesses in a case... Read more.
Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
12/19/2014 5:21:31 PMOf roughly 10,000 samples of mostly produce collected by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and several... Read more.
UPDATED: Caramel apples linked to fatal listeria outbreak
12/19/2014 1:36:12 PMCaramel apples have been linked to a listeria outbreak that has killed five people and sickened 29. Because... Read more.
NiceLabel noted for supporting the global food chain
12/19/2014 12:18:02 PMNiceLabel was recently included in Food Logistics magazine’s eleventh annual FL 100+ list of the... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales