Food Safety & Traceability business briefs
03/27/2014 3:07:34 PMDuda makes PTI a point of emphasis Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Oviedo, Fla., is implementing in-house... Read more.
Ontario company recalls fresh-cut fruits
03/27/2014 11:50:51 AMAn Ontario company is recalling an unknown amount of fresh-cut fruit salad products distributed to... Read more.
FDA invites input on high-risk food designation
03/25/2014 12:43:49 PMThe Food and Drug Administration is giving more time for the public to comment on the agency’s... Read more.
Infinite Herbs basil recall linked to salmonella
03/17/2014 12:10:48 PMInfinite Herbs LLC voluntarily recalled one lot — almost 600 units — of organic basil... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court