Infinite Herbs basil recall linked to salmonella
03/17/2014 12:10:48 PMInfinite Herbs LLC voluntarily recalled one lot — almost 600 units — of organic basil... Read more.
Dole salad recall spreads to U.S.
03/14/2014 3:16:55 PMA recall of Dole’s Italian Blend salads begun in Canada as a precaution against listeria contamination... Read more.
New pathogen detection system at PrimusLabs
03/13/2014 3:43:31 PMPrimusLabs has introduced Roka Bioscience’s Atlas pathogen detection system, with features including full sample traceability... Read more.
DeltaTrak to host web seminar
03/10/2014 3:54:05 PMPleasanton, Calif.-based DeltaTrak will host a web seminar on cold chain risk aversion. The seminar, “Cold... Read more.
FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
03/10/2014 11:11:42 AMThe Food and Drug Administration wants more input on how the Food Safety Modernization Act’s... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up