FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
03/10/2014 11:11:42 AMThe Food and Drug Administration wants more input on how the Food Safety Modernization Act’s... Read more.
Stronger cantaloupe food safety
03/07/2014 12:50:59 PMCommercial cantaloupe growing and shipping is serious business. We’ve seen deadly consequences when growers and shippers... Read more.
RedLine Solutions recognized
03/05/2014 5:28:08 PMRedLine Solutions has received the 2014 North America Frost & Sullivan Award for Fresh Produce... Read more.
PrimusLabs audit OK'd for global food safety program
03/05/2014 2:38:50 PMPrimusLabs, Santa Maria, Calif. has announced that the PrimusGFS Standard version 2.1 audit scheme has... Read more.
Gourmet Trading chooses FoodLink for traceability
03/05/2014 1:16:08 PMFoodLink is providing produce traceability for all produce shipped in the U.S. by Gourmet Trading... Read more.
Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
03/04/2014 10:47:24 AMATLANTA — Entering its second year, the Eastern Cantaloupe Growers Association plans to help retailers... Watch Video.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.