UPDATED: Caramel apples linked to fatal listeria outbreak
12/19/2014 1:36:12 PMCaramel apples have been linked to a listeria outbreak that has killed five people and sickened 29. Because... Read more.
NiceLabel noted for supporting the global food chain
12/19/2014 12:18:02 PMNiceLabel was recently included in Food Logistics magazine’s eleventh annual FL 100+ list of the... Read more.
GAO report calls for better food safety coordination
12/19/2014 12:11:56 PMThe Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Department of Agriculture must do a better job of coordinating... Read more.
RedLine, Roambee join in tracking venture
12/19/2014 11:20:26 AMRedLine Solutions Inc., is partnering with Roambee Corp., to offer a product providing real-time monitoring... Read more.
Two dozen more illnesses in Wonton Foods sprout outbreak
12/18/2014 11:06:20 AMFor additional details, please see “Grower shipping sprouts again as salmonella outbreak grows” Federal officials say... Read more.
Sprout grower shuts down after 13 years of violations
12/18/2014 10:24:58 AMRZM Food Factory has stopped growing and selling fresh sprouts. One day after the Food and Drug Administration... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered