PMA’s Women’s Fresh Perspectives, leaders programs set
02/26/2014 3:13:24 PMThe Produce Marketing Association’s Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference is set for late April. With attendance of... Read more.
Government salmonella test spurs Canadian sprout recall
02/26/2014 1:25:07 PMCanadian sprout grower Aquafuchsia Foods Inc. is recalling an unknown volume of alfalfa sprouts from... Read more.
Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case
02/20/2014 6:38:24 PMWal-Mart Stores Inc. not only contends is has no liability in the 2011 cantaloupe-related listeria... Read more.
Piazza Produce receives sustainability award
02/28/2014 9:06:17 AMIndianapolis-based wholesale foodservice distributor Piazza Produce Inc. was honored for its sustainability practices by Heritage... Read more.
CanadaGAP elects board of directors
02/14/2014 5:28:45 PMCanadaGAP program participants have elected a new board of directors. The members were elected at the... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports