Victims settle with Wal-Mart in cantaloupe listeria cases
05/13/2014 4:46:58 PMFor additional details, see "Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case" All 23 civil... Read more.
Fresh Quest inks deal with Georgia cantaloupe growers
05/13/2014 12:03:26 PMFresh Quest Produce Inc., is working with two Georgia grower-shippers to market cantaloupes. Plantation, Fla.-based Fresh... Read more.
FPAA honors Giumarra VP; Mandel new chairman
05/08/2014 3:32:34 PMWalter Ram, vice president for food safety at The Giumarra Cos., has been named member of the year... Read more.
State, local funding weakest link in food safety chain
05/08/2014 2:58:59 PMA disturbing trend well-known among food safety experts will just get worse as federal officials implement... Read more.
FDA Registry summary shows decline in produce concerns
05/08/2014 9:15:03 AMShowing a reduction in produce safety concerns, the Food and Drug Administration has released the... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice