UC Davis offers June postharvest course
05/19/2014 12:00:54 PMRegistration remains open for the 36th annual postharvest technology short course June 16-27 at the... Read more.
DeltaTrak launches temperature monitoring technology
05/19/2014 11:51:52 AMDeltaTrak Inc. has introduced FlashTrak Telematics, allowing temperature monitoring from the point of harvest through... Read more.
Victims settle with Wal-Mart in cantaloupe listeria cases
05/13/2014 4:46:58 PMFor additional details, see "Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case" All 23 civil... Read more.
Fresh Quest inks deal with Georgia cantaloupe growers
05/13/2014 12:03:26 PMFresh Quest Produce Inc., is working with two Georgia grower-shippers to market cantaloupes. Plantation, Fla.-based Fresh... Read more.
Irony and diarrhea at the Food Safety Summit
05/09/2014 11:24:08 AM"This has got to be a joke” was my first thought when I received an e-mail from the Maryland... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces