FDA meeting to address adulteration rule proposal
01/29/2014 3:07:18 PMProduce Marketing Association food safety experts plan to join U.S. Food and Drug Administration officials... Read more.
Birko earns ISO 9001 certification
01/29/2014 1:58:01 PMFood safety materials supplier Birko has achieved certification for its management system under the International... Read more.
United Fresh, PMA comment on foreign supplier rule
01/28/2014 7:31:47 PMForeign supplier verification requirements for importers under the Food Safety and Modernization Act should apply... Read more.
UPDATED: FDA promises robust enforcement after Jensens’ sentence
01/28/2014 1:41:04 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Jan. 31) As two Colorado cantaloupe growers begin probation for a deadly 2011 listeria... Read more.
Revisions to CanadaGAP include traceability, repacking sections
01/24/2014 4:46:02 PMRepacking and wholesale requirements are included in updated food safety manuals from CanadaGAP, as well... Read more.
Veg-Fresh Farms using KES AiroCide air sanitation system
01/23/2014 1:41:45 PMVeg-Fresh Farms LLC is using the AiroCide food safety preventive controls air sanitation system in... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Dole doubles down on Peel the Love banana tour
- Vision Produce taps Phoenix operations VP
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought