Listeria positive prompts walnut recall
05/22/2014 11:39:45 AMA St. Louis company is recalling bulk boxes of walnuts and Schnucks branded 10-ounce packages of walnuts... Read more.
UPDATED: Idaho grower’s sprouts suspected in E. coli outbreak
05/22/2014 9:31:50 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 3:30 p.m.) Health officials believe an E. coli outbreak is linked to clover sprouts... Read more.
DeltaTrak launches temperature monitoring technology
05/19/2014 11:51:52 AMDeltaTrak Inc. has introduced FlashTrak Telematics, allowing temperature monitoring from the point of harvest through... Read more.
Victims settle with Wal-Mart in cantaloupe listeria cases
05/13/2014 4:46:58 PMFor additional details, see "Wal-Mart says Primus, others should pay in listeria case" All 23 civil... Read more.
Fresh Quest inks deal with Georgia cantaloupe growers
05/13/2014 12:03:26 PMFresh Quest Produce Inc., is working with two Georgia grower-shippers to market cantaloupes. Plantation, Fla.-based Fresh... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3